Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spinjitzu Master Ashby and his Ninjago birthday party




 My birthday was fun!


We played games. We popped balloons with ninja stars.
And we played "Sensei Says" using ninja moves. I got a turn to be the sensei.


 We did ninja training. I was the first ninja to go on the obstacle course. There was lasers, a tire that you had to jump on, climbing up or over slides, balance beam and spinjitzu at the end.


 Dillon came to my party. Ronnie came to my party and Eric and Ry Ry and of course Levi and Paige and Me! There were four friends that didn't come. They missed a cool party.


We played Ninja dodgeball on the trampoline.  We had to dodge all the balls that were thrown at us.


I had the coolest cake. It was yummy. It was a ninjago cake with lots of frosting.


When I blew out the candles I wished that I could have a motor scooter. My wish didn't come true.


 We made skeletons for the skeleton army of Ninjago. We made them with white pretzels and marshmallows.


 Mom and Dad made swords for all the kids to fight.
My favorite part was popping balloons with ninja stars. And the obstacle course.

Everyone got Hershey's candy bars with a Ninjago wrapper on it to take home.


I got a skateboard for my birthday! I'm excited to learn how to ride my skateboard. I'm pretty good already, but I'm going to practice to get better.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Definitely a very cool party indeed. I love all the games and that cake looked fantastic!! Did you end up putting marshmallows in it to keep it together? Happy Birthday Ashby!!!!